quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2019

Magic toys





FIRST SEGMENT


I came around
to discover what’s beyond the bound.
A new device,
shining flying tools shall be my guide
through the valleys
projected by an ancient mind;
less elastic than we expect
for plasmic holograms.

I called you out
from the peaks, the echoes growing louder.
Returning boats,
sailors complete their cloudy loads.
We’re connected to this –
the platform which brings us the highest bliss.
Waiting for the rising tide,
waiting for the sun to shine.

Freeing the feeling
and rolling the scenes we are in or out.
Feeding the chanting winds
that emanate from the upside ground.
Here I get. Let me left.

Our Master reigns
over time and space.
Let me go, let me enter
these brand open ways.

Your magic toys,
they just fill my life with joy...

We’re connected to this –
feel the cosmical kiss
reach us far along the ride,
sharing wonders built in light.
All the voices arise,
all the colors converge
and we merge
in the panoramical comfort.
Ah…

Oh, what a magic night…
Oh, what a magic night…
Our musical spacecraft flies
towards lazy satellites.
Oh, what a night…
Oh, what a night…
Oh, what a magic night…

A better world that’s all here,
here all the way down my heart.
A better world, all here;
lifted heads up to the sky.
The sky… The sky…
above our heads, lovely bright.
A better world, all here,
all here…



SECOND SEGMENT


Waiting for the sun to shine.

Beetlejuice. (X3)



THIRD SEGMENT


I came across
an accumulation of projections.
Until you wake,
I will wait aside the found direction.
We’re connected to this –
the moment the earthling for so long missed.
Waiting for the fireworks blow,
waiting for the sun to glow.

Lightening slidings of boards
on which riders mock all their fears.
Holding the folder in which the worlds scroll
we’re the puppeteers.
Gentle ears to handle.

Oh, weather’s warm
like a rose-colored nebula.
Sky’s a vast heart-shaped light sign,
not quite regular.

Your magic toys
make a sudden funky noise...

We’re connected to this 
a superior wish
went to send the lonesome ones
to rest in refreshing ponds
all over the globe’s crostal zone
with no added cost.
A fraternization of nations.
Ah…

I’m waiting for the sun to shine.

Kneeling and leading and clearing the feeling
and healing too,
oh, healing too, ah ah.
Kneeling and leading and clearing the feeling
and healing too,
oh, healing too, ah ah.

Your magic toys
swing me on and on…
ah… ah…

Magic toys.
Magic toys.
Magic toys.









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário